Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Webtastic -- Date My Avatar

I love The Guild. It's the pet project of Felicia Day (Of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and last season Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame). Here's a new music video from The Guild folks called, "Do You Wanna Date My Avatar." This is so funny. And I am jealous of their outfits. What does that say about me? I don't know, but I might be frightened if I wasn't laughing so hard. See The Guild on YouTube here or on The Guild Website here. New season August 25! (Also Alexander Skarsgard's 33rd Birthday!)

Now you can also see all of the videos featured on Record Cozy and some that are personal favorites of mine, or just plain amusing, on the new Record Cozy Channel on YouTube. I hope I inspire much time wasting! (Videos for knitters, music enthusiasts, Truebies, Skarsgard fans, and more await!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...