Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Playlists -- I'm Not The Grasshopper.

I come to you in a sort of moving back to school depressed limbo. It's almost the end of the summer, and I will soon be forced to stick to normal human hours. That's instead of the Vampire Bill circa beginning of Club Dead full-on computer junkie vampire hours. So it's a sad and weird time which requires some last hurrah summer music. And so I bring you, "I'm Not The Grasshopper." And if you don't understand that reference, then you're probably starving to death this winter too. Welcome, my fellow Ants. It sure was worth it.

The Lineup:

1. "Grasshoppers in Honey" by The Meligrove Band (last.fm -- Remember the grasshopper from Aesop's Fables? Yeah, I'm the other guy. Life lesson I didn't follow here.)

2. "The Carnival" by The Spinto Band (Live in a Lighthouse)

3. "Swimming Pool" by The Submarines (Live at Paste)

4. "The Ocean (Is Bleeding Salt)" by Margot & the Nuclear So and So's (Live)

5. "She's Only Happy in the Sun" by Ben Harper (Live)

Video. "Black Sand" by Jenny Lewis (Live - partial)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...