Monday, August 3, 2009

Episode 8 -- True Blood + Beck = Love

BECK, bitches! If I didn't already love True Blood, this would be a reason for me to. Oh, True Blood. Is there anything you can't do? Promo for Episode 8, "Timebomb."


And just for fun, here's Beck's "Timebomb" -- because if you don't like Beck, you should. Not my favorite Beck song, but still frickin' good. How can you say no to animated color block Tetris hamsters? Genius.

UPDATE: Someone posted this video to YouTube, more lovely music/True Blood mashing. I feel like this pairing causes kittens to purr and the stars to twinkle and people to hold fondue parties and makes it rain blood orange soda beverage onto shirtless Alexander Skarsgard. What was I saying? Oh, yes. We were talking about True Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...