Friday, August 14, 2009

A & Me -- True Blood Swag!

This section is basically an excuse for me to say something relating directly to myself and indirectly to one of my blog topics. I call it, "A & Me" because it's quite exciting to me and may be to those A & E lovers out there, but probably not. It's at least as exciting as one can express these things via blocks of text. Maybe this would be more appropriate, :D Emoticons, what would we do without you?

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday?

True Blood Swag Bag!

That's right, my prize from the Songs for Sookie Contest! (See Part 1, Part 2 there, Parts 3 and 4 coming soon.)





True Blood Season 2 Notebook (left)
Back of True Blood Tee (right)
Front of True Blood Tee (bottom)

But wait! There's more!


A new tie-in copy of Living Dead in Dallas


And a Tru Blood Postcard

And because Sookie Stackhouse is awesome...

... she signed my copy of Living Dead in Dallas!

"Real vampires don't sparkle. Ever."

That's right, no Cullens over Northmans here!

It seems my permanent attachment to my iPod and obsessive True Blood watching and Sookie Stackhouse Novel-reading has finally paid off. In a way that feeds the addiction...

Thank you, @SookieBonTemps! Great contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...