Sunday, August 9, 2009

Playlists -- Art Brut

Just because I've gotten lazy and I want to put up a new playlist, I give you Art Brut. If you haven't heard of them, they're all about rock 'n roll and "Yes. That is my singing voice." Because they "formed a band," yes, they "formed a band." End of my fun. If this makes no sense, refer to "Formed a Band." If you don't like it, I'll tell you right now that neither did I when I first heard it. But if you don't laugh when they say, "I've seen her naked... twice!" you're made of stone. Or you just don't get Art Brut.

The Lineup:

1. "Formed a Band" by Art Brut (Live)

2. "St. Pauli" by Art Brut (Live)

3. "Alcoholics Unanimous" by Art Brut (Official)

4. "The Passenger" by Art Brut (Live on KEXP)

5. "Direct Hit" by Art Brut (Official)

Video. "Pump up the Volume" by Art Brut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...