Tuesday, September 8, 2009

True Blood Finale Promo -- Depeche Mode!

I wasn't going to post this, despite Eric's awesomeness, but I feel I have to because of my awesomeness. I've got the music senses of a bloodhound sometimes. I mean, your ears prick up and you're like, "Hey! That's Depeche Mode." Which is followed by, "I effing love True Blood."

I give you the finale teaser, which is basically many of the previous promos mashed into one. Except Eric seems to be dining a little less politely. He didn't even check to see if he had blood on his face!

Sadly, you don't learn anything new, except that someone on the True Blood staff has excellent taste in music. But you knew that already.

That's "Corrupt" by Depeche Mode, btw, from their latest album, Sounds of the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...